With the conclusion of the 2023 National CooperativeRx Board of Directors election, we are pleased to announce the election of Stan Zeyer, Chief Administrative Officer at Sunrise Engineering, to his first three-year term. Additionally, we congratulate Kim Bauer, Vice President of Human Resources at Altra Federal Credit Union, on her election to a second three-year term. Stan and Kim bring extensive knowledge of human resources and benefits administration to the Board. National CooperativeRx would also like to recognize and thank Craig Roush, Executive Vice President at Rockline Industries, for his exceptional guidance and leadership over his three-year term on our Board. Craig is leaving the Board as he prepares for retirement. We appreciate Craig’s commitment to overseeing and guiding the direction of National CooperativeRx.
As of May 16, 2023, the National CooperativeRx Board of Directors are:
• Chair, Mark O’Connell, President & CEO at Wisconsin Counties Association
• Vice Chair, Don Graham, Executive Director at ISAS Group Benefits Trust
• Secretary & Treasurer, Pat Shier, Alaska Membership Representative at the Pacific Health Coalition
• Jeff Butz, Executive Director at FABOH
• Kim Bauer, Vice President of Human Resources at Altra Federal Credit Union
• Melina Kambitsi, Ph.D., Senior Vice President, Business Development and Strategic Marketing at The Alliance
• Heather Hormel, Senior Director of Human Resources at United Regional Health Care System
• Stan Zeyer, Chief Administrative Officer at Sunrise Engineering
National CooperativeRx is a member-owned and member-governed cooperative whose Board members are chosen by and from our membership. The Board of Directors is the voice of our members and upholds the values and principles we represent. They provide insight and help ensure National CooperativeRx successfully delivers on its mission of helping payors navigate the complex world of pharmacy benefits.
Upon joining National CooperativeRx, members are eligible to run for a seat on the Board of Directors. Each candidate goes through a vigorous vetting process before being recommended for election. Authorized voting representatives from our member groups cast their ballots to elect or reelect candidates for three-year terms of office. Election results are announced at Annual Meetings. Please let us know if you would like to recommend someone to our Board of Directors or if you are interested yourself.