Why Become a Member?
Better, Easier, Pharmacy Benefit Plans
Join for clear, honest savings with exceptional customer service on your pharmacy benefits. Right away, members will recognize the value of our group drug purchasing strength when they join. Because we are a not-for-profit company, National CooperativeRx puts service above profit, resulting in a 98% membership retention rate.
The reasons are obvious:
- Customer Care – Our members are a priority for us and the cornerstone of our business model. When they ask us to make investments in the things that matter to them, we listen.
- Purchasing Power – The Cooperative strength ensures expert negotiated pricing, bulletproof contract language and excellent service guarantees.
- Educational Resources – We provide information on the latest trends, best practices, and innovations in the PBM industry using a wide variety of member-accessible tools such as The Script, our biweekly e-newsletter. Sign up today!
- Clinical Consultation – In-house pharmacists help tailor plan designs to fit specific needs for the group and offer recommendations to value-added programs.
- Setting the Standard – Membership provides you with our proven approach resulting in best-in-class PBM services.
- Benefit Plan Flexibility – With participants in all 50 states, we design plans that fit each groups’ individual requests and requirements.
- Improved Proposals – We are currently in our sixth PBM contract. We use our consistent growth to continually improve our pricing, language and services.
- Independent Auditors – We provide trusted assurance by conducting independent audits on all claims for our members, with all recoveries going to plan sponsors.
- Transparent Pricing. An open relationship with our PBM vendor offers clarity in pricing and keeps costs in check while passing 100% savings to our members.
How to Join
The Cooperative is open to any US employer plan or coalition that is able to carve out its drug spend. Our membership includes a diverse group of employers, business coalitions and labor organizations. National CooperativeRx members have one thing in common: the need to lower costs and increase value from their pharmacy benefit.
Contact us for a consultation. We’ll lay out a comparison between our offerings and your current plan.
From there, the implementation process is easy. We will work with you and your benefit partners (TPAs, consultants or agents). Then we’ll ensure a smooth and easy transition to better provide pharmacy benefits.
Please reach out to us if you would like more information. We always welcome your questions.