What to Expect at Our Annual Meeting May 4
Emily Torgerson • April 14, 2021
- Watch from home. This year, we’re again bringing our Annual Meeting to you! No need for parking passes to enjoy the same quality educational sessions and Cooperative news you’ve been accustomed to in the past from us.
- John Barlament, Partner at Quarles & Brady LLP, will provide knowledge on how the new administration’s policies and strategies will help shape our country’s health care, and how specific proposals will affect employer health plans.
- Important RFP Update. Hear the outcome of our Request for Proposal (RFP) for a new PBM contract and the increased value it will bring our members in discounts and rebates.
- Elizabeth Nugent from University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public Health/UW Health will educate on the global coronavirus pandemic and detail the different COVID-19 treatment options and vaccine trials, as well as future therapeutics for the virus.
- Continuing education credits. Mr. Barlament and Ms. Nugent’s presentations will qualify for CE credits.
- Cooperative updates. Hear from our CEO, Josh Bindl, on National CooperativeRx’s success this past year and marketplace highlights.
- Opportunity to provide feedback. Look for a survey immediately after the webinar to give us your opinion and ideas on topics you want to hear about next year!
We look forward to having you join us this year and hope to see you in person in 2022!