We know our value-added benefits keep members happy, but it was price that got them in the door in the first place. We’d like a chance to show you how we stack up against your current Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM) with a side-by-side price comparison.
It’s our experience in doing these comparisons that we generally beat our competitors on combined discounts and rebates by 10% or more. How do we have such great pricing? We’re negotiating a master contract with our PBM partner using all of the participants combined from all of our individual members. So instead of one of our members going directly to a PBM with 5,000 lives (or 100 lives or 15,000 lives or any other number), our members are being represented by over 200,000 lives — and that equals big savings.
In addition to the cost advantages of joining our cooperative, keep in mind that National CooperativeRx:
- Independently audits 100% of claims for pricing guarantees, rebates accuracy, financial accuracy and claims adjudication.
- Negotiates a set rebate for every prescription, paid to members after each quarter ends.
- Offers a broad choice of no-cost clinical programs for members and contributes additional funds to allow members to choose among fee-based clinical programs.
- Provides a full-time staff pharmacist to help members evaluate clinical programs and make recommendations for cost containment.
- Returns net earnings to members in the form of patronage dividends. Historically, over 90% of monthly membership fees have been returned to members.
Want to learn more? Contact us today!